Reasons for choosing this teether Pear at that first time:
Good quality, the bright yellow colour is beautiful, the pear shape is well thought of
This teether Pear chew fruit is a safe and all natural teething ring, perfect for little babies.
Our pear looks so juicy in its monochrome bright yellow colour, your baby will love chewing it. Completely safe for kids, worry-free play!
Size: 1.8 x 6.8 x 10.5 cm
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby’s senses and soothes teething gums.
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Hand-painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mould free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as a teether, bath toy, decorative object and more.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy, you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.
Washing and Care
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use is recommended.
• Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the colour may fade away.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
• Do not sterilize.